Marital Dissolution (Divorce)
There is perhaps nothing more stressful than facing the prospect of divorce. You know you have tried everything you can think of, but your marriage is just not working out. You are going to have to make one of the most difficult decisions in your life: Is it time for a divorce?
This is not an easy question, and you should make sure you have the information you need. At Alongi Law Firm, PLLC, we are here for you. We will help you understand the divorce process in Arizona so you know exactly what to expect for your family. Call the Phoenix office at 480-751-1610 or contact us online.
A Team Focused On Solutions
Many divorces involve complicated questions, including legal decision-making for children, parenting time, relocation, child support, spousal maintenance and property/debt division. Tom approaches each case with a fresh perspective to help you achieve your goals. He provides several vital services during a divorce, including:
- Helping parents develop and implement effective co-parenting plans
- Working with spouses to evaluate all of their assets, including the marital home, retirement investments and other property acquired during the marriage
- Assessing obligations owed by the couple, including mortgages, car payments, credit card debt, student loans and other expenses incurred during the marriage
- Determining whether abuse was present in the relationship and taking steps to protect victims of this abuse while the divorce is ongoing and after it concludes
- Developing creative solutions to problems throughout the divorce proceedings, but if this proves impossible, advocating for our clients in the courtroom at trial
- Evaluating claims for spousal maintenance and child support and helping clients make specific requests
Time and time again, Tom hears from people who find themselves trapped in difficult situations. They feel that they have no choice but to accept their spouse’s demands to bring an end to the divorce. You need to know there are usually alternatives.
You should never feel ashamed about considering divorce. We know you tried your best to preserve your marriage, but in some situations, it is not possible. We are concerned about helping you get back on your feet. We want to help you focus on the days to come and give you some control over your future.
Schedule Your Free 30-Minute Phone Consultation
If a divorce seems necessary, you should reach out to our experienced lawyer. He will provide you with the steady guidance you need. Call our Phoenix office at 480-751-1610 or send us an email to learn more about your options.