Laura K. Chapman Esq.
I have worked in Family Law for 10 years, first as a law clerk during law school, and as an attorney for the last 8 years after passing the bar in 2014. I have worked exclusively in family law, and have assisted multiple clients in the area of divorce, establishing parenting time and legal decision making, child support, relocation, modification, and enforcement.
- Arizona Summit Law School, Phoenix, Arizona
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- B.S. - 2007
- Major: Criminal Justice and Sociology
- Arizona, 2015
- State Bar of Arizona, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Member
- Family Law 100%
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney